Monday, March 5, 2007

Yesterday we went sledding in Menomonie.And I'm now sore:( because I went off a jump and stayed in the sled and when I landed I bummed relly hard.we went to my gampa and grama with the buffalo after sledding and got cupcakes;).When we got home I went throgh my school papers from 1st though 5Th I kept papers thorogh all thouse grads and thought Id share a story i made in 3ed grade.
The Lost Things by Jurnee

Once upon a time thair was a girl named Elizabeth.Elizabeth was a sweet girl.One saterday affernoon her family went to the park.Elizabeth went straight to the swings.When she got off she found a watch and put it in her purse.Than she played on the teter-toter when she got off she found a set of keys and put thouse in her purse.Then she heard someone crying "whats wrong Emily?" she said "I cant fined my wacth" she shoed hert the wath she found "is this yours?" she said "yes!!!!" beep beep it was time to go and her mom could not find her keys the wonds she found and it was that the end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!